Slippage

If you wore a butt plug before then you know getting the right amount of lube so that it's comfortable and yet will not fall out is a very tricky thing. It's like you need to be a scientist. I have found though when you get the right mixture it is perfect and I can go all day.

I heard that if I put one in 20 minutes before I do other activities or try something bigger then I will not have no problems in 20 minutes which I found to be truth.

As I have also found that the metal ones do weigh more than the graphite or the hard rubber and the metal ones tend to come out more I guess just by the weight. glass ones for some reason hit my spot just right and when I least expect it I could shoot my c** all over the place. which always shocks me because it just hits it just right and I
Can't control it. It's a mystery I got into my car one time sprayed my whole door. At multiple other places which then I have to clean up. One time I was on the WhatsApp doing live video and decided to sit down on the carpet and all of a sudden it just hit the right spot I didn't get to see my face and what it looked like but I'm sure it was a p*** video in the making.
Recently I just was working naked doing drywall and patch work with my vibrator on and switching plugs every once in awhile I'll make a video on high speed so that it can be condensed into only 2 minutes to have the vibrator on while I'm working is a good distraction and a constant reminder of a good feeling except I can't wear the glass ones because I don't want to get anything else on the walls that I'm working on but luckily the whole day I didn't have any slippage
Tell me how you figured out how much Lube to put on have a good day

This topic was edited
RE:Slippage

My picture wouldn't post so I'm reposting it here

This post was edited

Amazing story and great pic.

This post was edited

I go commando, but when I go out with a plug I wear a micro thong.

This post was edited

I am wearing big rubber plug everyday, so while putting in I put very few drops of lube, and I never had a problem of getting out. As I am life time free baller, I never got any problem with it. And I am enjoying the feeling.

This post was edited

Thank you you're so kind

This post was edited

Thank you you're so kind

Welcome sir

This post was edited

I was never very successful at keeping a buttplug in when doing anything physical (hiking, home repair, lifting anything). OK with sedentary activities like watching TV, driving, cooking, etc. I always loved the flood of endorphins in my brain and the prostate stim, but the plug would never stay put if I was nude or freeballing. I can stretch to accommodate a fairly decent size, and have pretty strong sphincter control. So maybe it was the lube.

This post was edited

I suppose any attention to the anal region like rimming would help open up, sounds good. Like previous poster, I also used butt plugs to get ready for a night of fucking. I had a good laugh after I posted a few hours ago. I was in sort of a reverie about how much I have enjoyed sitting down on a plug, and when sat down in the car, just the thought of how good a plug would feel made me deliver a big squirt of precum into my pants. Too funny.

This post was edited

Awesome what lube do you use?

This post was edited