Ever been caught by real life friend here on TS?

Have you ever had someone you know in real life find you here on TS? Its one of my fantasies to have someone I know see my profile - or better, see me on cam here - and say hello. It has happened twice on TN but never on TS yet.

This topic was edited
RE:Ever been caught by real life friend here on TS?

Um I have to admit it. Yes I have been caught by a friend in TS. More than that ..it was in the chat room while I was enjoying wanking for others to see. He chatted a while while I was showing my hard cock and then messaged afterwards to say how much he enjoyed it Then we shared more pics and then realized who each other was ooops..
Also got caught in a GH once This guy was sucking me though the GH and boy. Was he good When we emerged I found out it was my manager from work. Very red faces on Monday morning in the office..

This post was edited

Um I have to admit it. Yes I have been caught by a friend in TS. More than that ..it was in the chat room while I was enjoying wanking for others to see. He chatted a while while I was showing my hard cock and then messaged afterwards to say how much he enjoyed it Then we shared more pics and then realized who each other was ooops..Also got caught in a GH once This guy was sucking me though the GH and boy. Was he good When we emerged I found out it was my manager from work. Very red faces on Monday morning in the office..

Nice! When you traded pics with the guy who was watching you on cam, was it a close friend? Acquaintance? Coworker? Its a total fantasy of mine for it to happen.

This post was edited

It was a friend who socialized with along with his bf we met for drink and meals etc so I guess pretty good friends. I actually really enjoyed the thought of getting caught. But then, I have been caught in other circumstances too all good fun

This post was edited

It was a friend who socialized with along with his bf we met for drink and meals etc so I guess pretty good friends. I actually really enjoyed the thought of getting caught. But then, I have been caught in other circumstances too all good fun

Yeah, getting caught can be fun! Saunas, showers, hotel rooms, beaches, pools, wherever.

This post was edited

I agree, it just adds some zing to the situation. And usually ends up with both being good friends.

This post was edited

It hasn't happened for us either here or on TN. People from my nudist group are on TN but I haven't actually run into them, and I don't think that counts. I would rather run into people here because it might lead to more fun. Though real life true nudists wouldn't be half bad.

This post was edited

Hasn't happened on TS or TN, but I was caught once. Was in a gloryhole booth late one night getting a blowjob. The person on the other side was doing an amazing job. After he swallowed my load, I zipped up and exited the booth. He exited at the same time and I saw he was my high school math teacher. He saw me and quickly turned the other way.

This post was edited