Commando

For three months now I have been going fully Commando during this winter. No shirt under my layers of a hoodie and a jacket, no underwear inside of my pants and no socks while wearing shoes. Since it's freezing as hell outside, I don't have to take my Hoodie off so I stay shirtless underneath even while I'm at work. I sometimes strip naked and masturbate at work. I mostly work graveyard shifts and some buildings don't have cameras in the office so I get to get in touch with my exhibitist side lol It feels amazing not wasting Underwear or socks or even shirts, saved more on laundry this time of year.. Though I wish I could always save by simply staying naked year round lol I feel more free going commando. Though occasionally I do wear underwear because certain pants I wear sag a little. Otherwise most of the pants I have in my wardrobe I don't have to worry about sagging. I don't worry about socks much either, most of my shoes are comfortable without them. I rarely wear socks now. I'm curious to know are any of my fellow Nude buddies out there go commando when you put on clothes every blue moon or so? How weird does it feel to wear fabric?

This topic was edited
RE:Commando

i cant remember the last time i wore underweari am always commando and yes always naked at home my cock and balls are always hanging free

This post was edited

I go commando as well year-round. and always nude at home. I love the freedom!

This post was edited

Often commando in work suit. Not usually a problem. Sometimes have to work in a kilt on some formal occasions but still stay commando. Kilt is much warmer than the suit so is great in the winter.

This post was edited

Pretty much the same here. Like some of the others, I don't remember the last time I wore under. I think it was before I retired and I would wear under if I felt the material bunching up in my ass crack. And I am almost always naked in the house. During the summer I almost live at the nude resort full time.

This post was edited

i cant remember the last time i wore underweari am always commando and yes always naked at home my cock and balls are always hanging free

Just how they should be :)

This post was edited

Often commando in work suit. Not usually a problem. Sometimes have to work in a kilt on some formal occasions but still stay commando. Kilt is much warmer than the suit so is great in the winter.

Nice! I love kilts, I really wouldn't mind wearing one all the time. Tried on a friend's kilt and fell in love with them

This post was edited

I go commando as well year-round. and always nude at home. I love the freedom!

Let freedom ring! Or in this case, like our balls, let em hang! LOL

This post was edited

Pretty much the same here. Like some of the others, I don't remember the last time I wore under. I think it was before I retired and I would wear under if I felt the material bunching up in my ass crack. And I am almost always naked in the house. During the summer I almost live at the nude resort full time.

Understandable. I think I'd wear underwear only when my thighs are chaving. Even then, if it's summer I'm most likely naked

This post was edited

i went commando for 5-6 years after i retired but did wear a t shirt and sock unless in sandal than one day at a friend house while stripping for him he said it would be hot if i wore some slinky panties well i finally settled on string bikini like i use to wear than i added see thru nylon panties or if cold pantyhose . i still go commando under my gym shorts and one day i may go back to going commando under my pants.

This post was edited

Lord........ I started going commando once I was old enough to dress myself. The only time I wear/wore underwear was in boot camp, when wearing dress whites (for obvious reasons) when I'm sick or its brutally cold outside. I always wear socks with shoes......simply to reduce the friction between my feet and the shoes, and to keep from sticking to them. When I'm not at work, I'm barefoot or wearing flip flops. I've gotten some looks being barefoot in the snow. (only a few minutes at a time)

If your wearing whites, you're most likely stationed in an area subject to sudden and frequent down pours. Thin white or polyester white pants go completely transparent when wet. I learned that lesson when I got pushed into a pool. I climbed out of the pool and stood up in front of my OIC. She looked at my crotch and just said "nice to see you Petty Officer Rick". I never made that mistake again.

This post was edited