My buddy is stopping by this afternoon

He comes in my unlocked door and finds me bent over the bed naked with my ass up and ready for him. He strips naked, rims my very clean healthy ass then finger fucks me. He'll lube me up and fuck me for a while before dumping his big load in me. Then he leaves with a promise to meet up again soon.

My second buddy comes in right after the first one leaves (they may actually pass each other and not know who each other are) and he will walk in and find me still on the bed. He knows that my freshly fucked cum filled hole is waiting right there for him. He will strip naked and drop on his knees and start tongue fucking me trying to get every drop the first buddy left. He rubs his face in my crack and licks and sucks until every drop of cum has been cleaned up. He will then ask me to let him have what I know is a big load. I save that for him. Once again, he cleans me up and swallows every drop. When he's done, he will fuck me too and drop another load in me. He will then repeat the process and rub his face in my crack and hole and clean me up again. I can't get enough of his tongue.

This topic was edited
RE:My buddy is stopping by this afternoon

FUCK! i'd LUV to be Buddy #3!

This post was edited

I would like to be the next guy to eat your hole and eat it all out. I love a full hole. Chris.

This post was edited

my cock is hard as a rock imagining i'm the third in the door i'm more of a bottom with my small cock but like cum leftovers and i know some cum must be left behind by cock 1 and 2 as i fu(*k you and mix mine in , after i dump my load i'll clean up your hole too as i suspect number 4 outside the door. when your ass gets sore i will fill in with my hole .

This post was edited

He would have been cleaned by the guy before you. But if he pushes real hard you may get SOME leftovers and a little bit more.

This post was edited

He comes in my unlocked door and finds me bent over the bed naked with my ass up and ready for him. He strips naked, rims my very clean healthy ass then finger fucks me. He'll lube me up and fuck me for a while before dumping his big load in me. Then he leaves with a promise to meet up again soon.My second buddy comes in right after the first one leaves (they may actually pass each other and not know who each other are) and he will walk in and find me still on the bed. He knows that my freshly fucked cum filled hole is waiting right there for him. He will strip naked and drop on his knees and start tongue fucking me trying to get every drop the first buddy left. He rubs his face in my crack and licks and sucks until every drop of cum has been cleaned up. He will then ask me to let him have what I know is a big load. I save that for him. Once again, he cleans me up and swallows every drop. When he's done, he will fuck me too and drop another load in me. He will then repeat the process and rub his face in my crack and hole and clean me up again. I can't get enough of his tongue.

This is super hot. I have a question absolutely do not answer it just want you to think about it. You stress "clean healthy ass" then describe taking loads from multiple men. I'm trusting you know yourself but you are the one taking 99% of the risk. You can't know what anyone else's status is. But you can take PrEP. It's amazing effective and used as directed protects you and everyone else. It can be prescribed anonymously most places and no one needs to know if you don't want to disclose that. I don't ever endorse a particular sexual health practice but I do this because 300 thousand couples in the study and counting there's not a single failure when taken as directed. I hate condoms for lots of reasons. This is so much better than 15% to 3% failure in rubbers by brand for anal. Guys who love taking care of cock will take care of themselves. Best bet for topping and loading up a hole. And this is as much for all on the thread... Not shaming. Just want everyone safe happy and getting off as much as possible.

This post was edited

Damn very hot sexy scene

This post was edited

I have been on Prep for years. My two buddies are also on it. Thanks.

This post was edited

I have been on Prep for years. My two buddies are also on it. Thanks.

Awesome and that is so well done and admirable. I am kinda sheepish now because you answered the question with what I don't often hear or see here, the absolute best way hands down to protect yourself and your partners with what is statistically zero risk (its not quite but there's a lot of 9's after the 99% and last I checked the cohort study which tracks this was well over 300k couples participating with zero failures (there are three or four cases where they didnt take it, didnt take it right, or were infected before they started but those dont count cause... PrEP has to be taken to work lol) and the stats on rubbers are horrific... as high as 15% and no lower than 3% fails (per brand studied) in anal sex only (vaginal sex the rates are lower but still significant and PrEP is only 98% effective oddly enough). I hate rubbers to begin with but that research is even more reason to. Sorry for any whisper of negativity there and keep doing what you love, thanks for your honesty and for the reply, I really appreciate and admire you for that. Anyone else should consider your example if they're going down that same road or want to...

This post was edited