Evening weekday bicycle ride.

Was past Monday.
Left the house with a sleeveless t-shirt, and a short. Obviously, no underwear.

Arriving on the trail, time to remove the longer short. I had in my backpack two small denim short shorts.
Both are cutoff shorts, the first one is showing bottom of butt cheeks fi it raised a little at the waist. The second one, its cutoff in a way to show half of butt cheeks if sitting low on the waist. So after walking and/or riding for a little, its obviously higher and will show more.

The way to go, regular short shorts, the way back, thong like short shorts.
I usually look at how much people are on the trail before being too daring. Im in USA after all.

While riding, I saw a guy running without any T-Shirt. I then removed mine, being dressed only with the short shorts and a blue cockring.
Not a single person had a bad look when seeing me.

Arriving at my turning point, I stopped and had to take a p**.
So, I put my bicycle down, backpack on the ground, and went on the other side of the path.

As I was standing, my bits out, semi-hard to hard, was then well nice shown outside, a woman arrived on a bicycle, adn surprised me by saying : Do you need help?

Wait, what ?

Never got such remark. I mean, she could have meant about my bicycle, but I believe she saw my penis outside and maybe thinking I was pleasuring myself, I dont know.
One thing is sure, I stupidly responded: No, Im good, was just taking a break!
What a stupid answer Instead, I could have said All depend the help you want to provide!
But I should not have been surprised for this.

Well, two things, I know I should not fear to be caught, truly, when its later in the evening, and second, I regretted not having my other short shorts showing my butt cheeks. There the question she asked may have been with less questioning about the meaning

I may lost a nice relief on the trail, an occasion of an interesting encounter I never had like this in the past.

One thing is sure, I will definitely go ride my bicycle, and do same stop for same reasons, and having a better look at whos coming. Trying to have a little showoff. Maybe Ill got lucky.

But, it remains a dangerous game.

Anyone has such experience ????

This topic was edited
No replies yet.