RE:are you ok with piss after they shoot they're cum load

not a bottom encounter but spent today with two of my best naked friends one is queer like me the other straight yes were still waiting for the day he turns bi at least. we spent part of the time just nude sitting around after stripping and hugging my friend ron requires sloppy kisses later we frotted yes we all enjoy rubbing cocks and pre cum mix . will is straight foe the most part i know he want to take the leap but not yet but enjoys me sucking his cock he's married but his wife isn't into oral so i gladly oblige , he hasn't before but after he had unloaded his cum i was massaging his sac getting ready to teabag him when i tasted not cum but his piss and not a little but a good stream . lol it helped me swallow his cum he tried apologizing me : i loved it now i know to massage your sac after you cum.

This post was edited

I would love it for him to pee after! If he was so horny that he came then could not control himself and had to pee as well, it would be such a wet and wild time. Imagine if it was a group thing

This post was edited

I would love it for him to pee after! If he was so horny that he came then could not control himself and had to pee as well, it would be such a wet and wild time. Imagine if it was a group thing

This post was edited