The FedX guy

I was sitting under my patio naked when he delivered a package, was an older guy. I said sorry for being nude, I am nudist. He said each to their own and laughed. I signed for the package and he hung around for a bit to chat.
Another FedX guy delivered and was sitting nude and he goes "Whoa" LOL, set the package down and couldn't get away fast enough.

This topic was edited
RE:The FedX guy

Nice.

This post was edited

I had almost the same this last year. I was naked in the back yard and when I came through the door into my garage a Fed Ex guy was just bringing a package to put in the garage. He saw me and at first started bringing it to me, but when he saw I was naked he just laughed a bit and said he'd just put it down there, and turned and left.

This post was edited

were you sporting one of your nice big stiffs at the time ?

This post was edited

LOL no I wasn't, was sitting down resting.

This post was edited

Yes some of them are cool about it!

This post was edited

I found it funny with the second guy, he was fairly young black male.

This post was edited

As a former Fedx guy, see an occasional naked person was not a big thing to some of us, but were stories to share with you coworkers. It was more common on Saturdays making residential deliveries with more people home and would answer the door naked or with an open bathrobe. Later on the policy changed on getting signatures which allowed the driver to drop and run for most of the packages and seeing naked people was rare.

This post was edited

I once had a UPS driver who caught me naked in my backyard and he stripped down and jumped in the pool! It was July in Florida and I was his last drop-off and he wasn't shy.

This post was edited

For some reason I was in he front yard nude. It is fairly secluded except from the mailstop. The UPS driver stopped at the intersection to run packages up the narrow road. I saw he had a good view on his way up. Being shy I threw my beige shorts on. He came back and started a brief conversation ... looking down at my shorts for some reason.

This post was edited

Ah you should have invited him to get naked with you and let the fun begin! LOL

This post was edited