I have a question for the women in the group.

I am 72 (today's date: Dec. 23, 2023) and have a question for the women concerning semen.

My late wife and I had a very healthy sex life going back to our JrHS days and we started swinging when we were in college.

I always had good size loads no matter how I reached an orgasm: masturbating myself, being masturbated, being sucked off, or from sex (both vaginal or anal).

As with most men, once they reach 60, they start to have some problems with their prostate and I was no different. It did not affect my ability to have strong erections nor my ability to produce precum and semen. But since I had prostate surgery two years ago, the surgery did not affect my ability to get good erections but it did affect, somewhat, my ability to produce precum (which I do not worry about because of lube is available for sex with my partners), but the prostate surgery had a great affect on my ability to produce semen, meaning I do not produce any semen at all.

Not producing semen at all means that when I have orgasms I do not shoot any cum. Before my surgery I had partners who enjoyed watching me masturbate for them or to masturbate me and enjoyed watching me cum. I also had many problems who enjoyed swallowing when sucking me off. And I had sex with women who enjoyed me cumming in them.

But now, despite my oral abilities and my attentiveness to my partner's need while having sex, I feel that the ability not to shoot cum makes me less of a man.

So women, how do you feel about this? I would appreciate your opinions on the matter. Thank you.

Mark

This topic was edited
No replies yet.