Male prostate and nipple sensitivity

I know many guys who have very sensitive nipples and love the feel of a prostate massage. My nipples are not sensitive and I do not respond sexually when they are stimulated. I have had a couple of prostate massages and I did not get pleasure from them. I have two questions:

Are there other guys who respond the same way?

If so, is there any relationship to being gay?

This topic was edited
RE:Male prostate and nipple sensitivity

My nipples are only slightly sensitive but I still enjoy them being touched and licked. I have my prostate massaged and it was great. I was on my back and can't recall if it was one or 2 fingers; but the motion was fast, in and out and kept rubbing across my prostate. It felt awesome and I experienced a prostate orgasm. That is, I shot cum onto my stomach a couple of times but stayed erect. Shortly after, I had a penile orgasm and shot again but then the erection fell as it normally does. haven't found anyone who can do it quite so skillfully since. Highly recommended.

This post was edited

My nipples are only slightly sensitive but I still enjoy them being touched and licked. I have my prostate massaged and it was great. I was on my back and can't recall if it was one or 2 fingers; but the motion was fast, in and out and kept rubbing across my prostate. It felt awesome and I experienced a prostate orgasm. That is, I shot cum onto my stomach a couple of times but stayed erect. Shortly after, I had a penile orgasm and shot again but then the erection fell as it normally does. haven't found anyone who can do it quite so skillfully since. Highly recommended.

This post was edited

My nipples are completely hard-wired to my cock... of course I am speaking figuratively... I am more Top than Bottom, but I love my nipples treated roughly.. makes me very slutty... love fucking a guy while he plays rough with my nips

This post was edited

Same here....my nipples are hard wired to my dick. When my nipples are played with I can enjoy quite a few dry orgasms, and when I do cum I shoot more.

This post was edited

My nipples are very sensitive but were developed to be so. There is no biological reason gay men would have more sensitive nipples and prostates. It's simply not something that would get selected for. What gay men do have a is a culture of body exploration that eschews teh patriarchal heteronormative ideas of male sexuality and allows things going in men's bums and playing with nipples which would be not a straight guy thing because women have sensitive nipples (because swelling and baby chewing, lol). Men are generally repressed in terms of body awareness and we're taught still that the only acceptable place for male pleasure is the penis and then only under some circumstances. Finding all the other erogenous zones is a crap shoot for most men, gay and straight, but gay men do have a much more dedicated pedagogy of pleasure.

Anyone can enjoy nipples or the prostate. However, if your nipples are tiny, not stimulated or swollen with blood, they will not register much feeling at all. Working them helps and the more you work the more they feel. Its also important to remember that the prostate is usually only fun for me who have gotten over fear of being penetrated and the negative reactions to that process.

This post was edited

Good information to know :) I intend to make use of it.

This post was edited

Sounds like a great idea, Keds

This post was edited

Love my nips played with and licked, but not super sensitive. Do love nipple play as i have used nip clips for fun. Im more bottom and enjoy playing with Fitness Trainers nips while he fucks me. He has shown me the best of being bi. Can't wait to get together again.

This post was edited

Sensitivity isn't correlated with sexual orientation.
I know straight dudes with sensitive nipples, and gay dudes who hate having their nipples touched.
In the same fashion, I know that sexual orientation is correlated with the interaction with pheromones (body odours) and what it triggers in consequence. This is a chemical interaction in nature, not correlated with touch or physical interaction.

This post was edited

Sensitivity isn't correlated with sexual orientation.I know straight dudes with sensitive nipples, and gay dudes who hate having their nipples touched.In the same fashion, I know that sexual orientation is correlated with the interaction with pheromones (body odours) and what it triggers in consequence. This is a chemical interaction in nature, not correlated with touch or physical interaction.

I don't know that this is complete but I hate to argue with you. Sensitivity is the result of many factors, genetic, environmental, health, (mental and physical), age, illness, trauma (emotional and physical), sense deprivation and temperature. There are factors such as nerve density blood flow oxygenation, perception neuropathy, anoxia, nerve damage, scarring etc. When you have a significant subset of the gay population working tits to add to the nerve structure and blood flow perhaps that data shows up. Is it correlated to gayness genetically? Maybe. Culturally? Definitely. But gayness is not one gene is not even a pleiotropic sequence. It's many genes in many places. And seems to emerge in different ways. Do we even have the biology of gay to make the claim?

This post was edited