The first of many

You held your promise. Semiopen door in the hotel room, fain ligths and your naked body in the bed. Our eyes crossed, we smiled. Nothing else to talk about. My finger caressed your naked skin, from your neck, to your chest and your now engorging beautiful cock. I lick your glands and your dick jumps, knowing something good is coming (and cumming). I knell over the bed, with my balls and ass almost touching your chin. My hands in your legs, mi mouth already kissing your glands. Almost at the same time my tongue playa with your peehole, I feel the warm wet sensation of your tongue in my asshole. I would have moan if I wouldnt have my mouth full of dick. I love the taste and smell of your now big cock, filling my mouth, searching for my throat while my tongue plays in circles, and my asshole start also opening to your mouth, feeling your tongue entering more and more inside my yet virgin secret hidden hairy cave. I can taste in your oozing cock how much excites you to eat my hole, to feel it opening, beating, asking for more. You bury your mouth betwwen my cheeks and get deeper and deeper, almost as deep as your saliva-lubricated cock inside my mouth. The thought of having my mouth and ass full or you excites me sooo much! After a while I want more. I get up, kiss you, even more excited out of the taste of my ass in your mouth, and I feel your hard tool in my ass, up and down between my cheeks. When your glands find my now open and lubricated ass, I jump, but you take me for my hips and enter inside me. I feel pain, but the exciting moment is greater that the disconfort, I want you inside. My until now hard dick gets limp for a moment, while I press and sit on you, impaling myself in your hard cock, I never felt to full, so open, and I dont want to stop. Only when your balls touch my ass, I breath, and I can look you straight to your eyes, Imread lust, desire, but also care, you want me to enjoy the ride. I tske your hand, our fingers entangle and I start moving, riding you like in a horse. That is when the fireworks start. In each movement, your glands touches my prostate and sends waves of pleasure to my body, I cant refrain to moan like a bitch, knowing that I am being fucked on my ass for the first time. My other hand finds my cock, hard again, and ai start jerking watching your face, your pleasure. Mmmm I never felt that way before, it is like my dick has been touched from the inside while I masturbate. I cant refrain anymore and I cum, moaning ahhh ahhhh, my sperm flyes to your chest and your face and you feel my asshole clossing harder over your dick inside me. You scream and I feel it pulsating one, two, three, four times. You are filling my ass with your seed and I love it. I let myself go, my head on your shoulders. I feel the warm feeling of my sticky cum in our chests, the smell, even the taste, as ai lick a drop on your neck, and my dick gets softer on your belly. Yours also lose the stifness and gets out of my body, I feel,empty for a moment, and how your seed gets out oozing from my asshole to my balls. I love to feel the heat on your body, your breathing, yur heartbeat. I lick my own cum out of your chest, clening you up, and I kiss you. Youblook surprise, but you smile. I clean your body with my tongue, turn around and I also lick your now limp dick,mtasting your sperm. You hesitate, but decide to lick my ass and taste yourself ther. That thought makes me horny again. Then another kiss, the mixture of our sticky semen in our tongues and the embrace of two hot horny naked men starting to discover each other. The first of many.

This topic was edited
RE:The first of many

Make these a reality..

This post was edited
RE:The first of many

This read had me so hard and horny. Love reading erotic stories. Look forward to more

This post was edited