More than a dream

I dreamed with you. It was a nice dream, nothing crazy. We were walking around in you beached townhome, talking, swimming, having dinner When I woke up, I felt this sense of familiarity with you, and the warm feeling of knowing that, if the dream would have continue, we would have share a naked and sensual moment. Now, I am alone, nude, in my bed. Slowly caressing my own skin with my fingertips. I touch my chest, my now hardening nipples, my armpits, mi neck and my lips. I lick my middle finger, blow it and caress my left nipple again. I love to feel the cold saliva around it. My hand moves down my belly, and reach to my totally erect cock, my engorged glands and my sweaty hairy balls. I open my legs, caressing my taint and my tight hole. I smell my finger, I lick it again, stroking my dick, thinking of you, naked with me. When my finger enters in my ass I moan, and I feel my cock pulsating, my glands getting more and more wet, my back arching, longing for a better access, for a deeper dive inside me. I am so horny now. You are my dream and it is your finger in my ass and your mouth in my dick, I smile, I keep fucking-fingering myself and jerking harder and harder until I cum. My hot sperm flyes over my belly, reaching my hard nipples, and one drop falls in my chin, close to my lips. I lick it, with my finger deep in me, squeezing my dick, letting my semen covering my shaft. I taste myself, my cum, my ass-flavored finger, my inner desire of men I want more than a dream.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.