A hot shower

Slightly late, the locker room las empty. I crossed path with someone leaving the room and I could feel the misty smell of the yet hot communal shower in the room. The feeling of being naked in the same place where other men were showering, touching themselves all over their wet bodies, full of slippery foam, oozing pheromones, excites me. Fully naked, I reach the warmest place in the big room and inspire, my cock start responding and moving while I open the shower and feel the hot water running over my body. I touch my face, my neck, my chest, with a finger casually caressing my left nipple, now hard and erect, like my own cock. Slowly, my hand goes south, touching my belly and finding my now fully erected dick, straight, hard and pulsing. My other hand runs from my armpit towards my side and my back, touching my bottocks, playing with a finger in between, up and down, touching my taint, ,y alls and my yet sweaty asshole. Without thinking, I smell that finger, lick it and go down again, while my other hand grabs my penis and start jerking. I face up, letting the hot water enter in my mouth, facing the wall, eyes crossed. Then, something happen. I am not alone, I fell a hand in my arm, another in my hip. I try to turn and watch, but a naked, big strong manly body impides me, pressing to mine against the wall. I feel his strong hands on my writs, extending my arms and pressing them hard, I fill cruxified, my chest and hard dick pressing the cold tiles, his chest in my back and what I imaging to be a big hard warm cock pushing on my ass. Your lips are in my neck, close to my ear. You whisper shhhhh, relax, you are mine now. There is a moment of panic, followed by a rushing desire of more. The heat, the smell of a wet man, the touch of his lips, chest and cock rubbing me gets me excited. I moan. I feel him smiling, slowly bitting my shoulder and starting moving his hip, with his dick finding a place between my bottocks. Stay he says, slowly caressing my arms towards my armpits, on my side, until he poses both hands in ,y hips, pressing and moving faster. I know you want it, say it, say you want me inside you. I felt my knees trembling and I heard myself saying yes. Then, your lips again in my shoulders, my back, feeling them down my spine, two hands opening my ass and a mouth finding my hairy hole. I moaned when his tongue found my dark cave, licking, entering, exploring, tasting a finger entered and explores even deeper, further, moving in circles inside me. My hole and my cock were pulsing. For several minutes, my hole was fingered, licked, tasted, bitten, opened to limits I only experimented with myself until that point. How did he know? How was he able to read my mind and make my fantasy a reality? How finally a man could touch me the way he was doing it, without any resistence, with me willing to pass all the boundaries? Then he was standing again, kissing my neck again, whispering on my ear again, I couldnt resist, my lips search for his, and our tongues entangled each other while he started pressing me against the wall again. But, this time, pur wet horny exicted bodies were better positioned and his slipery cock penetrated my now open asshole. I felt the pain, but the excitation was bigger. I endured the moment, almost noticing each veiny inch of his big cock breaking my virgin ass. My hands in his bottoms, pressing you deeper and deeper, and that stroke of pleasure when his glands touched my prostate. Fuck me I said. And you did. You fucked me hard, deep, fast, in circles, in and out and I only could moan and explore this new way of pleasure, not only his hard dick in me, his skin, his breath, his manly strength forcing himself and possesing me. My cock became soft afte the penetration, but it was oozing precum and, after a few ins and outs got harder than ever. I was feeling like his cock was touching mine from the inside, almost as if my now stiff dick was an extension of his, as if I was beeing completely traspassed. I dont know how many times I felt I was cumming, several times, but in a moment I felt like fainting, I screamed and a big shot of cum came out of my glands to the tiles. I guess he felt it too, my ass vibrating, clossing because he also moaning and pressed harder. I felt his cock pulsing and his teeth in my shoulder, his whole body trembling. My heart beating hard against the wall, catching my breath. Then his lips again in my ear saying Remember, you are mine. I felt his dick getting out of me, his warn sticky cum coming out, down my leg, with a sudden feeling of being empty, and a good bye. I was alone again, I wasnt a virgin anymore. I smiled. Yes, from that point on, I was his.

This topic was edited
RE:A hot shower

The best showers are hot, naked and not alone

This post was edited