It could get to be a habit

Probably best that I don't live near any adult theaters, it's better an occasional adventure than a habit. A few weeks ago I was back at one where I have had some interesting experiences in the past. After I adjusted to the dark, saw three guys blowing each other in the last row, and so I watched for a while, it was more interesting than what was on the screen. Then I got naked and wandered around for a while, which for me is a buzz in itself. Joined two guys standing in the back trading BJs, me naked and them with pants pulled down a bit, showing nice manageable boners. Eventually squatted down in front of a smooth, fit guy and worked on him for a while. It drew a small crowd, guys sucking his nips while I sucked his dick. Just as he shot his load down my throat one of the guys watching and masturbating gizzed all over my thigh. Not exactly how we usually think of taking two loads, but it was fun anyway.

This topic was edited
RE:It could get to be a habit

man.... i need to ramp up my adult theater game. compared to you, I'm a simple amateur

This post was edited

not seeing anything wrong with making that a habit

This post was edited

I was a Tuesday night "regular" at one with a little theater in it when I was working at a remote site for several months (they showed male videos on Tuesdays). I loved it. Sometimes it would be me and one other guy who'd act like I wasn't there, and other times there were two guys stand up fuc kin g back by the bathroom and 4 or 5 stroking cocks or sucking each other in the seats. I even had a regular JO buddy the last six weeks I was there. All he wanted to do was sit beside me and stroke each other's dick for an hour or more. I wouldn't mind if I had a place like that somewhere nearby now. I'd be happy to make it a habit again.

This post was edited

There was a time that off and on I would frequent the local adult shop before they covered up the glory holes.

It's changed hands several times over the years but, as far as I know they still haven't opened the holes back up.
Really enjoyed the two glory holes.
Sometimes I would be on the side to get sucked, others on the sucking side and a few times I had or got to watch two other guys trade back and forth at the other hole.

This post was edited

Oh I was looking for some different stores in the bigger town. Guess what I found ! Yeah but its a booth type !
I will be going back when I can ! I wish it had a theater.

This post was edited

If you're looking for a theater.....check out Dr. Emilio Lizardo blhttps://dremiliolizardo.blogspot.com/?zx=cbf4aabf5bd79bf6ogpost

This post was edited

https://dremiliolizardo.blogspot.com/?zx=cbf4aabf5bd79bf6

This post was edited