Show your cock rings

Anyone like to compare? I really get into them. Hit me up and lets put on a show for one another..LOve the feel of it against my balls and cock!

This topic was edited
RE:Show your cock rings

Here's some more pictures of me wearing a cock ring for you to enjoy........... Hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoy wearing them and then we'll all end up with the same, nice and sticky, result..........................

This post was edited

Fucking great pix there player_mv!!

This post was edited

I hoped that you might like them.... :-)

This post was edited

Thanks, good to know you liked them....!!!

This post was edited

I have several cock rings like those shown above. But my fav is a thick one like the one in the group icon. Not only is it heavy and more visible. It is also more comfortable around the erection it helps to sustain.

This post was edited

I have quite a few. My favourite these days is a nice, broad stainless steel one that is comfortable enough to wear for days at a time.

This post was edited

I good friend gave me this one... I LOVE it.

This post was edited

nice ones.

This post was edited

I love cock rings and have quite a collection of them. I got started using them when I began camming. I noticed that when I'm hard my balls tended to disappear. I purchased a leather strap (see picture) with snaps to where around my cock and balls. Problem solved! My favorite cock ring is my heavy, metal one. You can see that in action in one of my profile pictures.

This post was edited

I use a leather strap as a cock ring love the feeling of pressure on my cock and balls I love to use it when I'm soft as my cock and balls really shrink, so putting the pressure around them makes my balls and cock feel really tingly and sensitive and love playing with them keeping it soft and tight, as my cock gets aroused and wet with precum.

This post was edited