Try Our New Site — Save With Code UPGRADENOW

Our new site is live in preview — check it out here. Pricing goes up once we fully switch over, so lock in today's rate now with code UPGRADENOW for a discount. All memberships transfer automatically, no action needed.

logging into chatroom

can't seem to get past the connect, after some time it times out. any help would be appreciated.

This topic was edited
RE: logging into chatroom

Still unable to connect to chatroom....what gives?

This post was edited
RE: logging into chatroom

This is Phil, Phil1985, I am also not able to get into Chat Room. At first I couldn't get in with Mozilla Firefox, Now I can not get in with Google Chrome either. I prefer Mozilla because is easier to delete visited sites after each log in. Now I have not been able to log in for almost 2 months. If this can not be resolved, I will cancel my paid subscription when this year ends.
I hope that a SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR IS Listening to these complaints.
Thanks,
Phil.

This post was edited