Camming with like minded friends

Guys, I'm new to this site, haven't been here too long but like what I've seen so far. My thing is one to one camming, either with girls or couples. I get a lot of invites here from gay men, which to be honest is very flattering, but not really my scene. I do shows on a couple of well known cam sites (not going to promote them here) where I've found people to cam with. Somehow I find cam sex a real turn on. Almost as good as the real thing. There are some really sexy people on here and I'm sure I'm not the only one to get turned on by camming. Are there any groups on here for like minded people to hook up with each other?

This topic was edited
RE: Camming with like minded friends

Couldn't find that one but there are a couple of others. Thanks for the heads up.

This post was edited
RE: Camming with like minded friends

Guys, I'm new to this site, haven't been here too long but like what I've seen so far. My thing is one to one camming, either with girls or couples. I get a lot of invites here from gay men, which to be honest is very flattering, but not really my scene. I do shows on a couple of well known cam sites (not going to promote them here) where I've found people to cam with. Somehow I find cam sex a real turn on. Almost as good as the real thing. There are some really sexy people on here and I'm sure I'm not the only one to get turned on by camming. Are there any groups on here for like minded people to hook up with each other?Can't beat damming nude with other like minded people,have cammed with many guys but no girls have been interested. Cam masturbating is a real on!

This post was edited