Haulover Beach Park

Hey there,We were wondering, if any one out there, has any information for us about Haulover Beach in Florida.We just might be "Cum"ing down that way for a little Sun and Fun.....and are looking for Sexy places to go for some Nude Sun Tanning and some Naughty Naked Play time.Get back to us, if you have been or if you know anything about the beach and the area?It is always Fun, checking out New and Naughty venues.

This topic was edited
RE: Haulover Beach Park

Great thanks of the information about the various Swingers Clubs in the area, but....we are looking for some information about the Haulover Beach itself.Is the beach worth while going to for some FUN in the Sun???Is there a particular Swingers section or a Play section at Haulover Beach, where more Hot action happens, than on other parts of the beach?We have two sexy Nude beaches up here in Vancouver BC and there is lots of Sexy Hot Fun happening on the beach....."if"....you know where to go on the beach, and what sections to lie in.So having said that......does the same apply to Haulover Beach?Are there any sections on Haulover Beach where couples and singles go to, for our kind of Fun in the Sun?That is what we are really wanting to know about Haulover.My guy Loves it, when I am really Bad and Naughty with other sexy good looking single guys Outside..... while others are watching and joining in on the Hot Naked Fun, with me on the beach or where ever I might happen to be! lolHey.....it might not work for everyone out there, but......it sure works for us.....and we BOTH Love me, to be as Bad and Naughty as I can be!Life is way to Short.....not to do it.....as MUCH as we can!!! LOL

This post was edited

How Funny is that?You lived there for 6 years....and you never ever went to Haulover Beach? LOLHow Sad is that?I think that most Nude Beaches, seem to divide the beach up into "SEX" tions.Our nude beaches are divided up into public / and more conservative couples, and then we have a Swingers area or section, and we also have Gay sections as well.For the most part......the Swingers sections and the Gay sections kind of Blind into one another.There is always something going on, on our Beach or on the secluded Trails, that run parallel to the beach.Every one is Discrete while playing on our beaches, behind logs etc....but....if you are wanting to find it, watch or join in, you can certainly fid it, with very little effort.We were hoping that Haulover Beach, would be the same?

This post was edited

How Funny is that?You lived there for 6 years....and you never ever went to Haulover Beach? LOLHow Sad is that?I think that most Nude Beaches, seem to divide the beach up into "SEX" tions.Our nude beaches are divided up into public / and more conservative couples, and then we have a Swingers area or section, and we also have Gay sections as well.For the most part......the Swingers sections and the Gay sections kind of Blind into one another.There is always something going on, on our Beach or on the secluded Trails, that run parallel to the beach.Every one is Discrete while playing on our beaches, behind logs etc....but....if you are wanting to find it, watch or join in, you can certainly fid it, with very little effort.We were hoping that Haulover Beach, would be the same?

OK we should buy you both tickets for a trip across the pacific to cum n play at our mrdi gras then the biys can fuck you silly in a bthhouse lol and at the different sydney beaches

This post was edited

there is big difference between haulover and places like wrecks beach. haulover is in a county park located yards from a very busy road. the park has lifegaurds, beach patrols, showers and bathrooms. it has high rises just north of the nude beach area. it is in a very urban area, not in a remote area. since it is also just a designated area in a county park, anybody can and do, walk down the beach from the non-nude area. if any "fun" were allowed the nude area would be closed. people worked very hard to get this great beach approved, and the users do not want it closed down. it is not judging anybody, it just the reality of it. any body can walk onto the beach in seconds from the road and parking area and the elected officials have voters to keep happy. so come to the beach and enjoy the sun but remember they park patrol does watch out what is going on and help keep the beach open by playing in you hotel room later.

This post was edited

been to haulover beach many times over the years...it's now a legal nude beach and the group who has fought for this frown on any sexual activity on the beach. it makes common sense that if some individuals cant keep their hands to themselves the beach can lose it legal status which would be a shame. it is a good place to meet people who like to play...but not on the beach.

This post was edited