Need info

I have been married for 12 years to my wife wich i love alot have 3 kids and they are my life, we stared swinging 2 years ago at first she wasnt ok so i kept on inssiting... We follow thru and stared by going to swinger club we have been goong for the past 2 years but i noticed that my wife isnt really into it , and the problem is that its not that i want to be with other woman but i love to see her get pleased but eventually i dont really see her enjoy it.. I actually ask her every time if she s really enjoys it which she says yes but she hardly wants to talk about it and plus wen we play with cpls she is more into watching wat im doing i dont know if she really likes this and it has me wondering if she only does it for me? I ask her almost every time and i have told her if she wanted to stop we would anytime but she says no that she actually enjoys it...... I dont know if it me or wat but i do get turned on bad seeing her flirt or making out but even at the swinger clubs she dosent , i think we as men love our wives to be a lil slutty but i cant get that to her ..... We r young we just turn 30 got married wen we were 19 ..... Hope women can comment on this and let me know wats going on ....... I would love to have a lady in the street but a bitch in the sheet how can i do that? Thanks for taking ur time and hope to get some feedbak i appreciate it .... Btw my wife is super hot

This topic was edited
RE: Need info

Thanks for the reply .... Oh and i do im very happy with her we had stopped for a while and she was the one that asked me that she wanted that lifestyle what i mean is that wen ever we swap or play i see her a lil tense we have done almost everything but u know in some cases theres some guys that cant pleasure and have been in that case.....i love for her to tell me details wen she gets fuked usually we like to do mfm but out of 8 times she has only had or that i have seen only 2 times that i see her wild ........ Once i was away for work and i told her it was ok if she wanted to play with a cpl which she did and they sent me vids all i can say was dammm she was having a great time taking dik like crazy but i think because i wasnt there lol of course i did get her a good valentines gift thanks

This post was edited