Swinging While Pregnant

We're a relatively new couple to the lifestyle but have had some very fun experiences. We both want to experience more but we're currently pregnant (10 weeks). We've held off on meeting new couples or going to events or even meeting up with couples we've played with before.
We still have plenty of sex but I'm curious what other peoples thoughts are on swinging while pregnant. Obviously, there's a fetish there for some folks but would you continue to play with a couple if the female half was pregnant?
Just looking for some honest discussion.

This topic was edited
RE: Swinging While Pregnant

Providing your happy with the situation it would not bother me.

This post was edited

Hi,
I can fo sure tell you about my hubby.
He would be amazed. He always tell me that naked pregnant women is the supreme outlook of a women. He finds it very hot if he is given a naked pregnancy presnece. Since he is so entusiastic, it is attractive to me also. Probably this is one of the reasons, we have four children.
Cristina

This post was edited

Dear Swinging While Pregnant,
Wow, What an Absolute turn on. I am coming from a totally different perspective. I take it, if my math is correct that you are 7 1/2 months pregnant. I am a married for 19 years man. We have not had SEX now for 25 months, or 2 years and one month. My wife does not want children and she is now 48. Not to menopause yet, so still a fear of Pregnancy.
But, for me, I would jump out of my skin to have SEX with a pregnant woman. I couldn't get her Re-Pregnant, I don't think. We could have completely open and uninhibited sex, as long as her husband said Okay. I could get turned on to this idea in about 8 seconds.
What a treat that would be. Oh, by the way, I have only had Sex with my wife. Probably gone over 9 years without if you added all the times we went over 6 months without over 19 years.
Thanks, Phil.
PS, Could I give you my Number. Ha, ha, just joking.

This post was edited