How old guy should I have for my first special night?

Hi swinger lovers. I asked this question just to know how old guy, swinger girl can be choose. So please tell me your choices. Although I am working at a swinger-clubs like eyzwideshut.com where I can get answer for my question but I want to know what good choice is for me as I am 28 years old. So can you suggest me?

This topic was edited
RE: How old guy should I have for my first special night?

Dear Isabel,
My Best suggestion for you, would be a 48 year old Man. My only reason for this age Suggestion, is because that is how Old I Am.
Ha, ha. You seem to want an older man, perhaps because they may be more experienced. However, I think that it would be good for you to find a guy with Little Experience and Educate Him Yourself. I would be absolutely Flattered if a Beautiful Young Lady like yourself wanted to have Sex with me. I hope you find what you are lookoing for.
Best Wishes,
Phil

This post was edited
RE:How old guy should I have for my first special night?

Hi swinger lovers. I asked this question just to know how old guy, swinger girl can be choose. So please tell me your choices. Although I am working at a swinger-clubs like eyzwideshut.com where I can get answer for my question but I want to know what good choice is for me as I am 28 years old. So can you suggest me?

Age is immaterial. What matters is attitude and honesty. Is the person mature, open, kind, respectful, and transparent about sex or lack of interest. There is no good choice for you based on your age. It is based on your maturity and your openness and biases. If you don't find older men sexy, then perhaps under 45, but what you think of as old and what I do are likely not the same. Is the question, I like older men, but I don't want to seem really out of place so how old is too old? Or which ones have more experience and skill? My oldest partner was 98, my biggest age difference more than 50 years, choice was on the mutual interest and open honest offer.

This post was edited