Our weekly bar meets

I'd just like to share a true story that happened last night, I am 24 and I always bump into a married couple where she is 45 and he is 49. I find this lady a very sexually attractive milf. Well last night I was in the bar with them and I actually didn't really get talking to them but we all cycle there and i bumped into them on the way home. They invited me back for a few drinks. As we were chatting I couldn't help but tell him how I'd like to be him, he had a really cool house etc and this lovely wife, so it was out in the open how I fancied her, she later said she had completely noticed and they'd laughed about it. As I was complementing her suddenly he starts showing me her tits, they were fabulous so we end up playing with one each. We retire to a garden house they have and start playing with each other, mostly just appreciating her body going down on her etc. This was really fun but they ended up having to go to bed. So they offered me a sofa to sleep on and not long after she appears downstairs and is all over me, I'm not too sure what rules they have between them but fucking was off the table so we just appreciate each others bodies, make out and go down on each other then fucking her clit with my now very erect penis. I'm not fully aware if he knew about this but I think he did. We'll see each other next week and I can only hope they have a good chat about it and want to go the full hog. How unusual is a story like this? We all had fun and I can only hope it happens again with our new swinging cycling club.
ps from a previous serious relationship I had wanted to swing my old partner so me and the husband had a lot in common

This topic was edited
No replies yet.