Do Women Really and Truely Enjoy Nudism and Swinging?

This is For Ladies, Women, Men, Please Read only, And Get Educated, As I Want To,
Dear Ladies,
Do you, personally enjoy Nudism and/or Swinging? Do you enjoy the Sexual aspect of Swinging, or do you go along with it, to provide more happiness for your Husband or Boy Friend? I am married, for 19 years and have not had Sex for 2 years. My wife made it sound like she was Horny and Wanted Sex before we were married. She is Absolutely Terrified of having Children. Abstinence is her contraceptive of choice. She does engage in Self Pleasuring with vibrators and Dildos, but does not want to engage in Sexual Activity.
Are there women who Really Enjoy SEX? I am very curious.
Please respond, if you Feel Comfortable.
Thanks, Phil.

This topic was edited
RE: Do Women Really and Truely Enjoy Nudism and Swinging?

I have a very high sex drive
I LOVE SEX

IMy boyfriend and I are going to our first swinging event this coming Friday

I'm very excited about it

This post was edited
RE:Do Women Really and Truely Enjoy Nudism and Swinging?

Busiest by nature... Swinging or sex in general both parties should feel good. As soon as its used Im done. I am single so I always go as desert and no relationships with either after. Just fun

This post was edited

ME too, I love seeing hubby with another female and he enjoys seeing me with another male, sometimes two of them

This post was edited

My dear I would have given you what you wanted because everybody needs that release of skin on skin, being filled up and finally orgasm. I understand you. I'm 46 and I've been to a party and eveyone waas in there 20s.

This post was edited

I love being nude, and have been since I was 12. The swinging came later

This post was edited

very nice

This post was edited

Great question! And Im in the same situation as you are. Its perplexing. I feel duped. Nudism has been an escape because I can speak with others freely about that and many other things

This post was edited

Great question! And Im in the same situation as you are. Its perplexing. I feel duped. Nudism has been an escape because I can speak with others freely about that and many other things

This post was edited