anyone can help guys ???

Hello everyone,
i never did try swing, but got question for experts here..im getting married soon and suspecting my fiance did have swinging experience before, well many signs, but will say most importantso you guys can tell me if that defently happened or no.she was married to someone, and she did tell me about some experiences she done, as was some outside sex, and she told me once did use a gear stick inside her ( wich not everyone did), but when i ask her if did use toys etc.. she get bit awkwed and say no never did etc.....
anyway i know too that she did meet some guys after divorce, and knowing there was always even one opportunity of her have sex with the new chap in woods, in car or outside... so me did get feeling she was into dogging/swinging not sure...
her she loves me so much, and afraid if tell me stuff i would leave her even i dont mind what she did, and if she want we can try it together. but thing is i want her to be honnest with me
guys help will be loads appreciated, please say your views, and you can ask things so this can help to know if she did or no.
Thanks in advance

This topic was edited
No replies yet.