RE: Ideas on Premature Ejaculation

I'm looking for ideas on premature ejaculation. Studies say that about 25% of men experience some version of this, cumming within a few minutes after entering. I should talk with a physician, or probably some kind of sex therapist, but I would be too embarrassed to do so just yet. My wife has not actually complained, but I don't like it. I usually orally stimulate her to orgasm and then immediately insert. I think my wife deserves more. Does anyone here have issues like this and what have you done to help with it?Talk to your doctor about taking Lexapro. It's a med for anxiety. I took it during my divorce and found that it delays orgasm. I could have sex for hours without cumming. I don't take it anymore because after about 3yrs I started gaining weight. I still take a long time to cum after being off the med for a couple years.

Wow. Sex for hours? What a fantasy. Know you're straight but damn. Would love having you inside me for hours, dude.

This post was edited
RE:Ideas on Premature Ejaculation

Something I realized is that your skin can be very sensitive to the touch, especially the head of a penis. If I gently rub the head of my penis or squeeze it, I precum pretty quickly. I like to blame a lot of things on sensitivity, it can be a real issue for a lot of things. You'd be surprised! It is usually normal sensitivity though.

This post was edited