cum in my ass

love the feeling of a guy dumping his load in my ass, I would love to do a bb gangbang with no cleanup between each load

This topic was edited
RE: cum in my ass

Oh man, that's hot. I'm a total top and nothing better than group action with one bottom boy and us tops lined up taking turns on him. Huge turn on when you can fuck a guy with several loads already in him. Feels so damn great! One time I did a hot bottom boy after he had 7 loads in him, was incredible!

This post was edited

love the feeling of a guy dumping his load in my ass, I would love to do a bb gangbang with no cleanup between each loadI love having cum in my ass would love a group session too would be soo hot

This post was edited

yes, the feeling of cum in your hole is the best

This post was edited

my hole never gets tired and I hav had over 30 loads dumped in my hole during a 12 hour session at a party. greatest memory I have! well, one of them! I love my hole so cummy that any cock, no matter how big, just slides right up:~)Robert

This post was edited

I moved a few years ago, but still see the dentist near my old address because I have a fuckbuddy whom I visit before each appointment. It's always the same: I suck his cock for half and hour, then he fucks me for another half hour and shoots his huge load inside me. Love walking to the dentist afterwards with cum leaking out of my hole and running down my leg!

This post was edited

I sometimes have 2 or 3 guys that are STD free gangbang me while in bondage. It is the best!!!

This post was edited

love the feeling of a guy dumping his load in my ass, I would love to do a bb gangbang with no cleanup between each loadSuggest you join my group Undetectable HIV poz, let's make it HOT!

This post was edited

I would really luv, not only a cock up my ass, but some guy to cum inside of me.

This post was edited

I sometimes have 2 or 3 guys that are STD free gangbang me while in bondage. It is the best!!!I love it when they are finished and then raise my legs up high so that the cum flows deeper inside me. Knowing that it is really deep inside makes it even hotter!!

This post was edited

I sometimes have 2 or 3 guys that are STD free gangbang me while in bondage. It is the best!!!I love it when they are finished and then raise my legs up high so that the cum flows deeper inside me. Knowing that it is really deep inside makes it even hotter!!
You mean so deep inside that it doesn't come out with the next shit.

This post was edited