open marriage

Hi everyone,My wife wants to try something new after 16 years of marriage. She brought up maybe trying an open marriage. I told her i didn't think that was the avenue to try. I told her we should try swinging and see how that would work. I have in the past asked her about trying a threesome but she was never interested. I had noticed he spending a lot of time on the computer so i asked her what was going on. She told me that she had been looking at sites nd reading stories online. She also to me that she had met a 54 year old man online and that he has been helping her with getting into sites and forums

This topic was edited
RE: open marriage

Hi everyone,My wife wants to try something new after 16 years of marriage. She brought up maybe trying an open marriage. I told her i didn't think that was the avenue to try. I told her we should try swinging and see how that would work. I have in the past asked her about trying a threesome but she was never interested. I had noticed he spending a lot of time on the computer so i asked her what was going on. She told me that she had been looking at sites nd reading stories online. She also to me that she had met a 54 year old man online and that he has been helping her with getting into sites and forumsyes, maybe swinging might be a good first step for you. That 's how we started but then we got more into an open marriage as we both found sexual opportunites by ourselves too

This post was edited
RE: open marriage

hi my skype kumrucamda

This post was edited