RE: Cut and Uncut

I can't see how cleaning under the foreskin issuch a chore for some people, its only a two minute job in theshower and I enjoy keeping my uncut cock clean along with trimmingthe unruly pubic hair etc to try and look the best I can on thenude beaches and to feel clean for my own self satisfaction. Itseach to his own and I respect the view of othersthough.

I'm uncut. I think the cleaning issue for uncut penis
subsailor5 talked about is in between shower after we pee
(sometimes) or oozing precum, it can have an odour. I don't
think cleaning the cockhead itself is that difficult, unless he has
difficulties pulling his foreskin back, then it's a medical issue.

In terms of having sex with guys, I have experiences with both cut and uncut. They are both great! Just different ways of handling them.

This post was edited

NEVER in a million years would I wish to be cut!!!! The way nature intended. It's criminal what they do to boys in the states. HOWEVER, times are changing slowly. About 60% are not cut now a days...

This post was edited

I think the tide is turning. I think more parents in the US are waking up to the idea of not cutting their sons. I know I NEVER will!
xo,
amy

This post was edited

I have been cut since birth so I don't know what it is like to have a foreskin. Because of that I don't miss it and everything works like it should. Every one in my class in the mid 1960's was cut so I was like many other males of that era.

This post was edited

Ok, something that I've noticed at some of the nudist parks and clubs that I've been to as well as some bathhouses, I've noticed that some of the younger guys are uncut, but still most are cut. What have you noticed at any nudist places that you have been to?That's definitely the trend Down Under unfortunately and regrettably more and more of the younger ones are uncut

This post was edited

Ok, something that I've noticed at some of the nudist parks and clubs that I've been to as well as some bathhouses, I've noticed that some of the younger guys are uncut, but still most are cut. What have you noticed at any nudist places that you have been to?That's definitely the trend Down Under unfortunately and regrettably more and more of the younger ones are uncut

This post was edited

In my opinion, that is not so unfortunate. It is personal choice.

This post was edited

I'm pleased to hear that parents in the States are heading the warnings and joining the rest of the world. We were created with foreskins for a purpose. Let's keep them.

This post was edited

Ok, something that I've noticed at some of the nudist parks and clubs that I've been to as well as some bathhouses, I've noticed that some of the younger guys are uncut, but still most are cut. What have you noticed at any nudist places that you have been to?I'm uncut as well and loving it, love to play the foreskin or have it played of course

This post was edited

I love being uncut and love seeing other uncut cocks.Same here... Cutting off foreskins makes about as much sense as removing eyelids... But, as you can read, above, some people have a fetish for cut cocks. I have a fetish for intact, natural, big, beautiful cocks.
A/B

This post was edited