RE: Cut and Uncut

Uncut here as are majority in UK of course. I do like the look of a cut cock and tend to keep my foreskin retracted most of the time. Often thought about getting cut and my still go that way one day but for the moment happy with my compromise.

This post was edited

I'm uncut but keep my foreskin pulled back. People think I'm cut and I've had it pulled back so long it's hard to pull it forward.

This post was edited
RE:Cut and Uncut

both are nice to lick and eat..i,m uncut it nice that we have that bit extra to enjoy!!

This post was edited

I seen both cut and uncut at nudist places but I dont care who is cut or uncut both are nice to look at!!

This post was edited

I agree with most on here..circumcision is fading out it used to be popular.. foreskin is there for a reason why cut it off!!..I,m seeing more uncut young guys at beaches,resorts and bathhouse!!

This post was edited

This post was edited

Ok, something that I've noticed at some of the nudist parks and clubs that I've been to as well as some bathhouses, I've noticed that some of the younger guys are uncut, but still most are cut. What have you noticed at any nudist places that you have been to?

This post was edited

uncut here happy with that

This post was edited

I see lots of cut and uncut guy with there hanging foreskin at nude beaches nice to look at both!!

This post was edited