Pussy Photo Gallery

I looked through the whole photo gallery in this group and must say, I would like to lick each and everyone shown. So, line up ladies. I think I would probably spend more time on the hairless ones, though. Don't necessarily like having the hairs tickling my nose or have to stop to remove a hair from my tongue.

This topic was edited
RE: Pussy Photo Gallery

Love the pussy hairs! The bald look is nice, but bush tickling against my cheeks enhances the erotic rush!

This post was edited

I just looked through 40 of the pussy photos. It had me massaging my cock. The pussy photo that most turns me on is a bend over photo that also shows her asshole.

This post was edited

Check out the Spread Your Legs for the Camera group. It has some brilliant pussy photos.

This post was edited

I like the member photos as well, but far to many are internet downloads

This post was edited

So - keep them coming girls. then we won't need to depend on the downloads.

This post was edited

Love the pussy hairs! The bald look is nice, but bush tickling against my cheeks enhances the erotic rush!Well my friend, I have to disagree with you, I like all pussy, hairy or not, but I prefer bald., especially if I am licking it

This post was edited

I like the shaved/trimmed look on a woman but I like some short hair around the lip edges. It's like a door jam, like a "welcome, enter here"and very sexy. I'm one that has never been too good to spit out a loose hair. Sometimes it just goes with the territory.

This post was edited