Seeing a cock

Hi, what is your liekly reaction if you saw a guys dick hanging out of his shorts as he reached round to get soemthing out of the back seat of his car? I have done it a few times now and the reactions are such a turn on. Some women have a sly look, some move to get a better look, some let out an audible gasp but I have never had a bad reaction. Am I just lucky or do you think women enjoy it as long as it seems like an accident?

This topic was edited
RE: Seeing a cock

I couldn't agree more, but I don't think that is going to happen unfortunately, just have to keep the reactions in the old wank bank lol

This post was edited

Just an update after my recent holiday when I was able to do the cock hanging out of the shorts accident again (it's too cold in Scotland just now for shorts!!!)
Lying on a sun lounger reading a book is the perfect opportunity to do it and I made sure I used it as much as possible but had to be a little careful as my wife was lying next to me at the time (makes it all the more exciting!)
First incident of note was an older woman lying on the bed in front of me notices it and it was like something from a cartoon, with the double take and her eyes almost popping out of her head, good long look though and didn't make any issue of it so assumed she enjoyed it as much as I did.
Couple of looks here and there over the next couple of days but nothing to get too excited about. However around the middle of the week, a young asian couple lay on the beds close to ours. I have heard stories that in the pecking order of peckers these unfortunate people were at the back of the queue when things were handed out so thought this might be interesting. Sure enough the woman noticed first and immediately alerted her partner who also had a good look. She then says something to him and he nods so she gets her phone out and starts taking pictures before the pair of them start looking at them and having a conversation. She then turns around again but tries to use him as cover to get a better angle for the picture and then it became apparent that she had sent the pictures to others as there was constant pings on her phone and showing her partner the responses with further occasion looks round just to make sure its still out there.
The last encounter though was the horniest of the lot and suffice to say Mrs Bob got a good seeing to that evening as I relived the memory. It was the second last day and some new people had arrived, one of them was a very attractive brunette (maybe 18-21) who proceeded to stun all around by removing her top and displaying a marvellous pair of good sized and very pert breasts, which immediately got the old man stirring and accidentally flopping out of my shorts. After a short time she most definitely noticed and stared for a long time before turning over on to her stomach and her hand disappeared under herself. Now I may be kidding myself on here but I am ascertain as I can be that she lay there and wanked herself off staring at my cock, which as you can imagine had a great effect on me, so I assume she knew that I was watching her as she was watching me.
Has to be the best experience yet, but hey Spring is just around the corner here and the shorts will be back on, who knows I might get lucky this year

This post was edited

Sounds like a fun week.
Later,

This post was edited

Hi, what is your liekly reaction if you saw a guys dick hanging out of his shorts as he reached round to get soemthing out of the back seat of his car? I have done it a few times now and the reactions are such a turn on. Some women have a sly look, some move to get a better look, some let out an audible gasp but I have never had a bad reaction. Am I just lucky or do you think women enjoy it as long as it seems like an accident?I know i enjoy seeing it - an I'm one that will move to get a better look - and let the guy know i'm looking and that i enjoy it
Sharon

This post was edited

Too bad you can't illustrate with photos of these encounters. That would definatly add a new dimension to the whole story.

This post was edited

...attractive woman walked help to me and just stared. She'd asked me if I was hard or it was still soft. I'd said it was still soft.. She said it look great and guys should allow their penis out more.
Did you offer to buy her something to eat, so she would have an excuse to hang around a little longer. ;-)

This post was edited

I just gotta know what type of shorts we talking about or the size of the tools you are working with.

This post was edited
RE:Seeing a cock

Loving the stories - shame they are long ago and Bob seems to have moved away from TS. Look forward to hearing others tails...

This post was edited

wonderful experiences - thanks for sharing

This post was edited

I just gotta know what type of shorts we talking about or the size of the tools you are working with.

My running shorts with the liner removed are very effective in this way depending on how I sit. To avoid anything showing has me behaving like a very modest girl in her shortest skirt. Right now, with no concerns for modesty required, had a fair bit of peeking happening as I came across this thread. It only got worse as I read the thread! :-)

This post was edited