Maspalomas

Maspalomas (Gran Canaria): 14-21 december 23.

I will go to Maspalomas from 14-21 december 2023. Someone like to meet? Pieter.

Latest Post
by  
Playa del Ingles October 2023

I have just booked to go to Playe del Ingles in October 2023. This will be my first time there. Let me know good places to go, where the best beaches are, how busy it gets at that time of year. If you are there at the same time, let me know.

Visiting 13-16th November

Would love to meet up with some guys for nude time fun.

Latest Post
by  
Maspalomas Octubre23

Estare en Maspalomas con un amigo en octubre. Interesados en conocer nudistas y swingers para pasarlo bien, tanto dentro como fuera de nuestro alojamiento. Conocer gente de cualquier parte que le guste disfrutar con otros. Mi amigo es gay y yo...

Latest Post
by  
Maspalomas: from 14-21 december '23.

I will go to Maspalomas (from 14-21 december) Someone go also to there? Hope to meet there a member of truenudist or trueswinger...

Latest Post
by  
Maspalomos dunes questions

So from what I saw from videos online, there is plenty of sex going on in the dunes Is this accepted by the authority, or at least not caring about it? I am considering going there with my wife next winter, getting naked, walking through the dunes...

Latest Post
by  
April 28 to May3

BN are running a holiday there for British nudists. I'll be there, enjoying the beach and the dunes.

Maspalomas: March 9 to March 23, 2023

Is anyone around during this time? More than happy to meet up for a naked walk, drink, etc! Just reach out. Cheers everyone :)

Latest Post
by  
Maspalomas 31 december 22 till 8 january 23

I will visit Maspalomas from 31 december till 8 january. Always nice to meet someone there....

Latest Post
by  
Maspalomas nov 2021

Anyone know if the dunes are possible to enter now? I have read there are restrictions and that you only are allowed to follow the marked paths. We would like to sunbathe nude and more in the dunes as before.