RE:Hotel Nudity and Masturbation

I'm always naked in the hotel room, and leave the curtains wide open, wanking anywhere I please.

I've had hotel staff in the room while I'm naked. One time, a hotel staff let himself into the room without me knowing to check why I was still in the room after checkout time. I was in the bathroom, naked, and heard sounds, so I went out to check. We were probably surprised to see each other. I told him I was granted late check-out. I guess he missed the memo, but he got a good show.

At villas with pools, I'd be naked for sure, I'd let them in to clean the villas or deliver room service while I remained naked.

This post was edited

Any guys in Racine/Milwaukee area want to masturbate together? Message me

This post was edited

This is such a hot topic, and I've enjoyed reading all the posts in this thread. Like all of you, I too love stripping naked as soon as I get into my hotel room. Leave curtains open, stand in front, look for (and hope for) viewers. Sometimes I get hard and stroke, especially if I'm in the warm sunlight. Haven't flashed the staff yet, but I know it happens all the time to them and sounds like they put up with it - especially when tipped sufficiently. I agree with a few of the earlier posts about wishing we could somehow advertise our willingness/receptivity for naked company, especially since there are so many of us hungering for it!!!

This post was edited

i used to travel a lot for work, and i woudl do the same, get naked and spend the entire night edging.

This post was edited