RE: Hotel Nudity and Masturbation

I was at a hotel with a friend of mine and when he left I started masturbating and about 30 minutes later the door opened up. I thought it was my friend and I was wrong it was the maid. She caught me naked on the bed going to town on my dick. She was shocked and I apologized and covered up with a pillow. She kept on saying sorry sir. After she left I laughed and started back and about 5 minutes my friend walked. I finished jerking off and cumming while he was talking to me about plans for later.

This post was edited
RE:Hotel Nudity and Masturbation

Don't like to keep curtains closed in hotels and motels so they are always halfway open whether I'm nude or not. If you are looking that;s on you and they do.

This post was edited

I use to visit a local nudist bnb. I turned out to be something of a swingers paradise.
Id already had sex with the owner when I began to visit for weekends. See would call me if a couple known to want a plus one or a gangbang were arriving.
We were all naked anyway so I rarely closed the room door unless I was sleeping.
One morning I was awake and having a gentle play when an older guy wandered in to ask how my evening had been with a couple. I stopped stroking as we chatted then the owner checked in with me. She apologised, said breakfast was ready and left. It was only when she mentioned the older gentleman had told her he wanted to have sex with me that it all made sense. Why he was there and why she left so quickly. I still had some of my innocence lol

This post was edited

Once in Germany in a hotel room , I would strip naked in the room. Open the windows which overlooked a farmhouse with fields in roads. There would be a small balcony. I stepped out naked in the balcony. And take in the sun, cars in the distance would pass by sing me standing there, flashing their lights. In the evening I would go down to the sauna. You have to go in there naked and enjoy the company of other guests who are also naked.

This post was edited

Once in Germany in a hotel room , I would strip naked in the room. Open the windows which overlooked a farmhouse with fields in roads. There would be a small balcony. I stepped out naked in the balcony. And take in the sun, cars in the distance would pass by sing me standing there, flashing their lights. In the evening I would go down to the sauna. You have to go in there naked and enjoy the company of other guests who are also naked.

Germany is about the most open-minded country in regard to nudity. Wish the USA was that way!

This post was edited