Skype and Telegram Swingers

couples

If you are a couple please add your skype id here and mintion who do u want to skype with :) For example : my skype : amigoashraf "want to skype with : couples or females" "admin of the group"

Lonely old fart looking for gals to chat with

Hi Im a lonely old single guy looking for sweet young (everyone is younger than me!) gal to chat with. Im cute, kind, gentle, honest but sometimes enjoy dirty talk. Not interested in giving gift cards, giving out bank account info, or making...

Latest Post
by  
Skype now?

Anyone?

Latest Post
by  
exhibitionists & Voyeur Skypers

Calling any couples, single men or woman. There are many choices out there to Skype with so I'm throwing my **** in the ring. Unfortunately, I am a single man(Widower) but still very much alive and not boring or discriminating. If you're...

Latest Post
by  
Swinging senior male

My Skype is Photog1964 Love to cam.

Swinging senior male

My Skype is Photog1964 Love to cam.

Latest Post
by  
Skype & Telegram Live Camshow here!

hello guys! live cam show now! add me skype or Telegram just add Telegram ID- @Heather7080 SKYPE ME - heather7080@yahoo.com Lovesne id] Heather7080 Do you want to see me now naked online? Squirt,striptease, anal, deepthroat, tit play,

Latest Post
by  
Love to Skype with ladies and couples

Feel free to add me on Skype at smw_01@yahoo.com. Ladies and couples only please. Please introduce yourself when you add me. Thanks Simon

Latest Post
by  
Love to Skype

Hi Skype name Fred would love to skype with females or couples, my skype address live:fscholz_1