Skype and Telegram Swingers

My skype

bi mature male robin1302@msn.com

Latest Post
by  
Attractive couple 37 years old looking for...

My wife and I are looking for other couples to video swing with. Please private message me privately

Luka and Sara looking for another couple

Hi, We are looking for couples for Skype play. email: lukeandsara@outlook.com Skype: lukeandsara

Latest Post
by  
Skype er's near Oakland CountyMichigan

I love the Skype with people who are unfriendly and want to have a good time

Hi all

I like chat n cam for all friends. Male , female , cpl and other. Please dm me for id n WhatsApp number

Latest Post
by  
Skype Nude with Couples

masculine older beefy nudist gay guy..... who likes hanging nude on Skype with male-female couples.... being watched..exposed and openly masturbating penis so they can watch me ejaculate gay sperm .....thorny16....on Skype

Latest Post
by  
Looking for male cam to male cam fun

Any men bi or gay 50 or older if love to have some gay cam to cam fun my wife love me with other men and love pleasing and being pleased by men and caming love to jerk off together on cam message me and I'll add you

31yo bisexual male for mature couple

Would love to Skype with a mature bisexual couple. Would love to discuss different fantasies and experiences. Feel free to add me on Skype and mention you're from TS. Skype id is rnnr729.

Latest Post
by  
hi all friends

i like to cam chat with all people in this group. you can add me on skype , show.aldy that's my id. see ya

Hot and Horny

I would like to skype with women of all ages. Ley's have some fun. My Skype is livee:fscholz_1

Latest Post
by