massage

Massage parlor

I recently found a new massage parlor near by and decided to give it a try. I rang the bell and was buzzed in and immediately greeted by a beautiful Asian woman. She showed me to a room and said shed be back in a minute. I quickly undressed and...

Massage

Going to be in Saugautck Michigan the weekend of the 20th and wonder if anyone is interested in giving a massage.

Latest Post
by  
Massage in the Poole area

Anyone know of naked massage offered in the Poole area of Dorset?

North Tampa Massage

I'm looking to provide free 1 hour massage. I'm practicing and need the hours for certification. Have about 50 hours in. No matter what gender. I massage to your comfort level. Thanks, Reach out..

Latest Post
by  
Titusville and anyone around the area.

looking for a massage

Latest Post
by  
Walnut Creek, California

I'll be there tonight and sure could use a massage. Franklin here, regularguy6@hotmail.com.

Latest Post
by  
Sensual Nude Massage

We are heading down to Key West at the end of May and would like to find someone to come to our hotel and give her a nice massage.

Latest Post
by  
Southern Indiana

Is anyone doing massage in Evansville or surrounding areas? Im not looking for an Asian Rubntug. I want someone who doesnt mind me being nude, and if they want to be nude while doing my massage, even better. The best I ever had was a lady that did...

Latest Post
by  
Charlotte, NC

Would love to meet and connect with like minded individuals in the Charlotte area.