massage

Oklahoma Massage

Had 2 older married professional women taught me the art of Yoni massage as used in a full body massage also, massaged them for 10 years until they moved away, would like to find one or two older professional women to provide yoni massage regularly....

Latest Post
by  
Oklahoma Massage

Had 2 older married professional women taught me the art of Yoni massage as used in a full body massage also, massaged them for 10 years until they moved away, would like to find one or two older professional women to provide yoni massage regularly....

Latest Post
by  
N. GA/ATL area?

Anyone in the area who could use a guy to practice massage on? Email me. erosphotog52@aol.com

Latest Post
by  
N. GA/ATL area?

Anyone in the area who could use a guy to practice massage on? Email me. erosphotog52@aol.com

Latest Post
by  
N. GA/ATL area?

Latest Post
by  
Asian Massage

I have been a fan of Asian massage parlors for years. Now that I live out in the country I don't get into them very often. One of my favorite places is in the Sacramento area, I usually get there a couple times a year. The first time I ventured...

New parlor

I found a new Asian massage parlor the other day and I immediately became interested. Obviously they dont advertise what exactly they are I did my research and saw the signs that le me to believe what it was. I called ahead and asked a couple...

Latest Post
by  
Central South Carolina massage

Hello all. Would love to find people in central South Carolina to give and receive massages with. Have swapped massages with single ladies, and a few couples.

Latest Post
by  
I sure could use a good massage about now.

Any man in the Austin area want to practice their talents on a post-operative man?

Latest Post
by