Woman on Top Group

seeking mature women on top

Hello my name is jawad mature male 48 live in Melbourne Victoria Templestowe lower seeking mature women single or married who love to to have sex on top of me willing to travel and exchange numbers message me on 0476019179

Latest Post
by  
Thanks for accepting me.

I have always like the fell of a women on top. I Pentwater better. And fells so good how hard she works it when getting ready to orgasm

Latest Post
by  
My Late Wife On Top, Me Cuming Inside

When I would finish giving her a fingering that made the windows rattle from her screams, sometines my little woman, 4' 11" would climb onto my 6'2" body, grab my throbbing hard penis and guide me inside her. Just that made me...

Latest Post
by  
Middle Tennessee

Women are always welcome to be on top........

Latest Post
by  
How many of you ladies like getting rimmed...

womanass rimming.. my favorite

Latest Post
by  
have you ever just been sitting there...

...when she walks into the room and climbs on top of you? If so,Come tell us about it. The new group is, "Around the House." We all know that adult activity happens all around the house or in the yard, not just the bedroom. Stories and...

Beside feeling great, woman on top is great...

It is so much fun to have intercourse with a lady and have her on top part of the time. I like to caress them all over and play with their clits and labia. Someday, I hope to have a threesome and have vaginal sex while a guy gives the lady anal.

I love the smell of that crack

Do you know when she sit on my fave I can really taste and smell her pussy and arse. I just love that smell and the taste of pussy juice.

Latest Post
by  
Daydreaming

About sucking tits while my cock is being used and abused by some lovely lady on top of me :)

Latest Post
by  
love this positiona nd our cover photo. :P...

hai i am john male 36. you can inbox me for more

Latest Post
by