have you ever just been sitting there...

...when she walks into the room and climbs on top of you?
If so,Come tell us about it. The new group is, "Around the House." We all know that adult activity happens all around the house or in the yard, not just the bedroom. Stories and pictures of you and your lover in locations around the house EXCEPT on the bed! Let's see how creative and how many wild or different places sex takes place in your home! Where did you lick, suck, fuck, eat, grope, grab, snuggle, tug in your home? Come share your stories in "Around the House"

This topic was edited
RE:have you ever just been sitting there...

We were naked as usual, I was sitting on the floor going through DVDs to put on. She had gotten us drinks and had just come in from the kitchen. Heidi sat the drinks on the entertainment center and stood over me pushing her pussy in my face and like any gentleman I licked her furry crack until I had a slick drenched ready to fuck pussy on my face. She slowly slides down my chest, then my stomach and then down onto my hard cock. We bounced around with her in my lap for what seemed like half the night but was surprisingly less than an hour. I had never lasted that long with her fully trying to get me off. She came, a gusher soaked my pubes, legs and the carpet beneath us, it set me off and I exploded inside that hot wet wonderful pussy attached to the woman I loved. I don't think I've ever cum so much as I did that evening. I was breathless, hadn't taken in air since I started spurting. She started a second round of spasms, again drenching me with a mixture of our combined juices. I held her close, keeping her pussy tight on my cock, her boobs crushed to my chest. We sat like that for many minutes after her last spasm, long after I emptied into her. She got shakily to her feet, helped me to my feet and led me to the shower where we emptied the hot water heater.

This post was edited