Gay/Bi Couchsurfing

Nyc westchester dec 5 to 14

Periodic visitor to NYC and westchester to take care of senior parents. Looking to hang naked or couchsurf 1 night while in town. Any hosts?

Latest Post
by  
Travelling to Hunstanton, Norfolk Uk 30th...

Hi all, I'm performing in Hunstanton in Norfolk UK on 30th Dec and looking for somewhere to crash for the night. Would anyone be able to put me up for the night locally please? I'm quiet, non-smoker, considerate and clean :-) If you can help...

Latest Post
by  
I would love to meet great guys in LA or SD

Hello, I am going to be in LA from October 5th to October 8th. I am making friends. Marco

Latest Post
by  
Ft Wayne to Louisville

Looking for a host somewhere along the I-69 corridor heading south in Wednesday 11/13. Clothing optional preferred. Feel free to DM me if you have a place. Thanks

Latest Post
by  
Fort Worth

Looking for a place.... Looking for a place for one night.... Will be in Fort Worth on September 23rd.

Latest Post
by  
Southwest Houston Aug 24-27

Im going to a medical conference in Houston and would love to find a place to stay where I can be nude and meet new, like minded folks.

Latest Post
by  
Birmingham to Montgomery Alabama

Looking for a naked couch next Saturday July 22. If you have one contact me and we can see if the details can work out.

Latest Post
by  
Haulover Beach

Gay Male nudist Couple looking for room near Haulover Beach Oct 6-7-8 fly back to Phoenix early on the 9th. We will be in St Pete Oct 1-5 for a convention, on the 6th we will rent a car and drive to where we find a room. We have always wanted to go...

Latest Post
by  
Houston Texas

Ill be going to Houston June 16-18 for a conference. Id love to find a clothing optional, bi friendly place to couch surf or stay. I tried MrAirBnB, but no luck. I hope to hear from someone.

Latest Post
by  
Omaha, NE late June

I am headed to Omaha, NE and am looking for a couch June 25th. Pretty busy week prior and have room until then but would love to hang out for my last night rather than getting another room.

Latest Post
by