RE: masturbation party

Love to attend one. In the uk. Any one planning one?

This post was edited

sounds great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post was edited

Yes a masturbation party would be fun, but I would probably prefer one which moved on to sucking and fucking.I started a masturbation party at a straight sauna, then everybody else followed, it was hot

This post was edited

would you ever have or go to a masturbation party? wouldn't it be a lot of fun to get naked with a few guys and watch each other masturbate.Or have a mixed guys and girls group.Anyone up for it???I would love to go to a masturbation party

This post was edited

would you ever have or go to a masturbation party? wouldn't it be a lot of fun to get naked with a few guys and watch each other masturbate.Or have a mixed guys and girls group.Anyone up for it???I'll go to one if there is one here in Sydney Australia

This post was edited

would you ever have or go to a masturbation party? wouldn't it be a lot of fun to get naked with a few guys and watch each other masturbate.Or have a mixed guys and girls group.Anyone up for it???I for one would be in line to get in

This post was edited

I belong to several groups in the south central part of Wisconsin where it starts as Jacking leading to sucking and fucking.

This post was edited

I'd love this! With guys together

This post was edited

I love masturbation parties, I have been to a few, some were just to watch and self masturbate, some were mutual masturbation and others started off as masturbation parties and ended full on orgies. Guess it just depends on the group and the "rules" the host sets. Regardless of "rules" all are great, just to be naked and see others enjoying themselves is a great turn on.

This post was edited

YES!!!!!!!

This post was edited