RE: cum in my ass

I sometimes have 2 or 3 guys that are STD free gangbang me while in bondage. It is the best!!!I love it when they are finished and then raise my legs up high so that the cum flows deeper inside me. Knowing that it is really deep inside makes it even hotter!!
You mean so deep inside that it doesn't come out with the next shit.It comes out but not right away.

This post was edited

love the feeling of a guy dumping his load in my ass, I would love to do a bb gangbang with no cleanup between each loadWhat a great fantacy to share...... Still want that more join my group Undetectable HIV poz too. All naughty comments are welcum there ;-)

This post was edited

love the feeling of a guy dumping his load in my ass, I would love to do a bb gangbang with no cleanup between each loadagree entirely..... and - why cleanup, it's all delicious sperm. Love the idea of someone licking it from my ass too.

This post was edited

Oh man, that's hot. I'm a total top and nothing better than group action with one bottom boy and us tops lined up taking turns on him. Huge turn on when you can fuck a guy with several loads already in him. Feels so damn great! One time I did a hot bottom boy after he had 7 loads in him, was incredible!Wow - even if I'm not a boy anymore ;-)

This post was edited

Do cum up my ass.

This post was edited

Looking to have someone cum in mine

This post was edited

i forgot to add, if I was getting gangbanged, I would want my father there fucking me tooI'm all for some real dad boy action

This post was edited

Sounds very hot - taking a raw gang bang from all those guys while Dad watches and gets horned up. I can just imagine once Dad can't hold off any longer walking up to you and sliding his hard cock into your cum-filled ass. Knowing it's Dad's cock fucking you I know you'd moaning like an alter boy taking his first man cock balls deep. Hope Dad squirts a huge daddy load into you. Mmm very hot.

This post was edited
RE:cum in my ass

I just had my first bareback fuck and it was nothing short of amazing! I have been waiting for this to happen all my life!!! First of all he hosted so I really did not know what to expect, but he greeted me at the door and I was so excited to see he had a full beard and a chest FULL of hair! (I have a thing for hairy chests seeing as i have none on mine!) He invited me to a beer as I proceeded to take my shirt off, then I decided what the hell why not just get naked, so I dropped my shorts and he followed my lead. We hugged and kissed passionately and rubbed our cocks together as an introduction. Then he said "I think this would be more comfortable if we were laying down" so he led me to the bedroom. He lay down and I lay on top of him as we continued to kiss and rub. I was in ectasy but I did not know what lay in store. As we continued to frot and kiss he asked what I wanted him to do I said anything and everything, I asked him if he minded me sucking his cock, he said no, but that he didn't get "off" that way. I said ok, but proceeded to suck it anyway. He had a beautiful thick cock and just the right size in my opinion. It fit in my mouth and down my thoat perfectly! I let it go after a couple of minutes and swapped with him on top of me. I told him I had never been fucked and always wanted to do that but I needed to know he was safe! He said absolutely! I don't know why but I trusted him. We frotted some more and finally I flipped over and said go for it and let him have his way with me... He rimmed me for a couple minutes then he lubed his dick and my asshole and proceeded to enter me, I have heard of so many who complain of pain, but I honestly can say that I had none! He told me if I ever wanted him to stop or withdraw he said just say so and he would, which reassured me ever so much. I thought his thickness might be an issue but not at all. It was VERY PLEASURABLE and I enjoyed it to the fullest! The best part was he took his time. I thought for sure it was going to be a quicky, but not so, he kept banging me for what must have. been a half hour. He lay down on top of me to allow me to feel his body in contact with mine. He moved me to a better position that allowed him to better penetrate me and WOW did that feel great! After several minutes of thrusting he seemed to be in the throwes of orgasm so I asked him if he was cumming and he said oh yeah! I said fuck me hard! So he did and came in me, all I can say is I was so wanting this moment to come! WOW! I could feel him dumping his cum in my whole and I loved it!!! He stayed in me a little longer and thrust a couple of more times then he withdrew. I turned over and proceeded to masterbate both our cocks with one hand and had a HUGE orgasm myself. We were both spent so we just lay there in each other's arms and conversed a little bit. Then we stepped into the shower together and frotted some more, finally I had to leave but I must say I will never forget this day as long as I live!!!

This post was edited
RE:cum in my ass

Awesome story - so glad that you got the perfect Christmas gift !!!

This post was edited