What do you prefer when receiving anal sex?

Is it length or diameter?
I enjoy length the most, love it when a long cock is deep inside me.

This topic was edited
RE:What do you prefer when receiving anal sex?

Blow jon and then nice hard fuck

This post was edited

For myself, the talent of the top trumps cock size. Ive had 6" that hurt like hell and 9" that felt like it belonged.

This post was edited

i prefer bareback as long as i know the partner pretty well. well enough to know he is ddf. on my back, legs spread gaping open my man hole. fore play is a must. i enjoy when he has my legs in his grasp and spreading even more. i do my kegel exercises to open me up more as he plunges deep into me. then when he shoots, that's the best feeling of all and see the expression on his face. usually cum together.

This post was edited

For me the girth is what feels best. And especially when it is a thick cock on the shorter sides it means the sex can be more aggressive.

This post was edited

I like girth over length more.
I have experienced both and am more comfortable taking a thick one over a long one, the latter ones mostly just stab me in the gut :/

This post was edited

For myself, the talent of the top trumps cock size. Ive had 6" that hurt like hell and 9" that felt like it belonged.

Have to agree on this. I can get great pleasure from either, depending on how skilled the top is. But I can enjoy a bigger variety of positions with longer, thinner dicks. The beer cans fit best when I'm really wide open in a sling or on the edge of the bed.

This post was edited

My partner of mny yearshasamedium sized penisand I lovehis variety of positions and moves.. Oncewestart we take turns and it allows a lot of different moves......I always enjoy him finishing me off doggy style with as much energy as possible! I guess I amjust a slut

This post was edited

Last guy I was with, his cock wasn't long but it was thick and it felt amazing. A long one can be painful, but a shorther thick one is great and easilly allows the guy to get in balls deep and still hit the right spots

This post was edited

anal is a journey and I love getting owned used spread drilled reamed all the deeper fucking each cock brings as I become more of a slut for cock. Getting fucked is one of life's most wonderful experiences as a man. I ADORE anal any way it comes

This post was edited

Is it length or diameter?I enjoy length the most, love it when a long cock is deep inside me.

feeeling his desire to get into me deep and his urgency and loss of control. i love cock of any size in me.

This post was edited