RE:Which do you like

I like both but an uncut cock needs to be clean for me to enjoy it. I also tend to look smoother guys more than hairy but if the chemistry is right between us, it makes no difference. My main fetish is that I am really only attracted to chubbier guys.

This post was edited

I like both each one has it pros and cons to many to list here though . My choice would be uncut with lots of lovely foreskin to play with and suck on but cut has a bigger nob sometimes to suck like a delicious lollypop I only wish I had one of each here right now lol

This post was edited

i love the foreskin its delicious to expose the head with my own hands. and hairy is greater its more natural and beautiful

This post was edited

I prefer shaved... nothing else matters.
But I have a problem... Just seeing a cock, even my own, my mouth begins watering... can you imagine - as a home nudist I spent a lot of my time naked and I am watching my cock almost permanently. Ohhhh, seems I need a permanent fuck-buddy

This post was edited

I like both cut/uncut, I also have no problems with the dimensions... what is really important for me is the shape!

This post was edited

I love it all no matter cut or not big or not I just like cocks

This post was edited

I prefer shaved... nothing else matters.But I have a problem... Just seeing a cock, even my own, my mouth begins watering... can you imagine - as a home nudist I spent a lot of my time naked and I am watching my cock almost permanently. Ohhhh, seems I need a permanent fuck-buddy

Make sure you drink plenty of fluids, with your mouth watering all the time :-). We don't want to see you get dehydrated. And it's no fun going down on a guy with a dry mouth.

This post was edited
RE: Which do you like

Im uncut and I like both it doesnt matter to me..uncut guys have that extra skin to play with..its whats hanging in front of me..!!

This post was edited
RE: Which do you like

Im uncut and I like both it doesnt matter to me..uncut guys have that extra skin to play with..its whats hanging in front of me..!!

This post was edited

uncut always gets my attention, especially older hairy uncut men

This post was edited