Any one like being gangbanged?

I love being gangbanged while in bondage. The most that I have had was 3 and it felt great! How about you?

This topic was edited
RE:Any one like being gangbanged?

I didn't count but I did it two years ago for the pride weekend. I didn't count but I got gang banged by maybe 20 or 30 guys all night. My only regret is that it wasn't on cam.

WOW!!
Was it bareback?

This post was edited

well never thirty even though that sounds hot I wouldn't be able to walk for a month but have had five cocks do me in a row with some doing me orally

This post was edited

yes it was bareback. I only fuck raw

I love bareback! I'll take all that I can get!!!!

This post was edited

Would love it...... but it never happened yet

This post was edited

it is a wonderful thing i love it especially when there are different race man involved. my dad took me to my first one when i was 5

This post was edited

i was gangbanged a Ficktutenmarkt in Amsterdam by 11 guys all bareback

I'll bet they filled you up!

This post was edited

Since then I have been gang banged many times, all bare. I have had so much cum in my hole that it would pour out. My dad liked to lick it out of my hole in between fucks. We had many parties!

This post was edited

Ive not experienced it yet but would love to be gang banged,

This post was edited

After I'm gangbanged, a guy sometimes inserts a butt plug to keep it in.

This post was edited

Ive been tag teamed many times, but gang banged once. I went to the local bathhouse where I proceeded to suck off several guys in the steam room. I love an audience. I took one guy back to my room to get my ass pounded. I left the door open so that we could be watched. A crowd was developing at the door, so I invited them in. For the next hour or so, I was continuously fucked at both ends.

This post was edited