RE:Sex with friends

I'm one of those guys. I keep looking here but no luck yet.
I'm thinking about finding a book store that I could get naked in to see what happens.

This post was edited

I agree i look at them and say to myself what is wrong with these wifes ,, they are very lucky to have such a hot husband ,, some have done work around my house just so they feel better about telling ware they have been ,, sometimes they come over just to chat in a hot shower course i give them a sniff and lick and fuck before so as they smell so good after working all day , just dont understand , one guy works alot and does side work just so she can stay home he says even that she doesnt put out or have dinner on the table ,, its just sad

This post was edited

Exactly true!

This post was edited

I agree, I don't see anything wrong with it. Especially with sexually neglected straight married men, better they come to you instead of a hooker or stranger who might have something you don't want to take home. I see 3 different straight married male friends, one 30, 40, and 55, all 3 are sexually neglected and all 3 are very attractive and in really good shape so I find it confusing that the wives don't put out. I love sucking cock and they know it so whenever I get a text from one of them I'm always glad to help them get their sexual release.

This is the kind of relationship I am trying to have with my neighbour.
Often his texts make it seem like it could be a possibility, but it's yet to happen.

p.s there seems to be a lot of Melbourne guys in this group.... hi! ;)

This post was edited

wow - a regular like that is heaven

This post was edited

We use the term "BFFB" Best Friends Fuck Buddies

This post was edited

I'm happy to let my male friends get a load off with me when they need it. They can squirt their cum in either hole, but I prefer it deep within my asshole.

This post was edited

Anything two or more consenting adults do together is fine with me and most importantly nobody elses business.

This post was edited

If we are friends on this site or in person and you come to my area and want to fuck me, Id be fine with it. Id love it. Some people consider me a slut for saying that. If we are friends and your clean, then nothing wrong with giving a friend some pleasure. Use my hole all you want for your pleasure because Ill be getting plenty of pleasure myself. Send me a private message. Love discreet sex with friends.

This post was edited

I totally agree. Nothing like being totally friends and feeling his man hood inside. Friends should be able to explore each other. Try out different things without judgement.

This post was edited