Smooth men

I was extremely hairy. When wife finally persuaded me to shave, I never looked back. Anyone interested in chat and discussion on this subject?

This topic was edited
RE:Smooth men

Great photos you have included with you post. you look great smooth and have an awesome tan.

I am not a vary hairy person over all. I just shave my shaft, balls and pubes. I prefer the look and like the feel. Also it gets a better review from my partners.

You say your wife convinced you. How long has she been trying to get you to shave? Could you provide a before picture? I am curious how hairy you were before. What was the tipping point to get you to try it and what about being shaved do you prefer that you keep it up?

This post was edited

I'm shaved from the neck down, love the feel of smooth skin!

This post was edited

I shaved my bush today I love the look

This post was edited

A shaved cock really turns me on!!

This post was edited

I know everyone is entitled to their own preferences, and that's perfectly fine. I just prefer to keep myself shaved smooth. Have been doing it for several years now and just like the look and feel of it. Great pics!

This post was edited

Smooth can look great but I'm happy with the trimmed look. Nothing is hidden when nude, but I don't stand out when in normal summer attire, which is fine but me.

This post was edited

I definitely rallly like the smooth look. Have been shaving my pubs for many years and who wantsto get hair in their mouth when performing.

This post was edited

I definitely rallly like the smooth look. Have been shaving my pubs for many years and who wantsto get hair in their mouth when performing.

This post was edited

If that is true, may need a test drive.

This post was edited

Shaved is the best way to go!

This post was edited