masturbate in chat

it amazes me how few here take advantage of masturbating in TS chat room several times a week i click on my cam and chat in room and view the few who also cam, still don't understand why you would skype or other sites when you can play here . over on tn site you can barely be nude and they have more cams. cum join the fun here.

This topic was edited
RE:masturbate in chat

I got to agree wit this one. More people should join in on the fun

This post was edited

I too love to use our chat room for masterbateing with other like minded players. My early morning show and tell are a great way to start the day. Bi sexual here so all people are great to watch and chat with. Sure hope more people would open their cans here for us to enjoy and learn .
Hope someone can help me get hard for them.

This post was edited

It's great chatting with folks in here and stroking at the same time.

This post was edited

I am str8 but like to watch others have fun and like others watch me cum

This post was edited

i've gone in chat here and times where no one camming or one or two sometimes it picks up and 10 or more it's fun , i enjoy turning on the cam i never bar anyone from viewing as many in chat have blank profiles but that's on them . other night i cam and chatted with a new friend he was uncut it was so hot my cock was so hot and hard.

This post was edited

Its definitely a lot of fun masturbating on cam. Great way to start the day. Or any time of day!

This post was edited

I too love to use our chat room for masterbateing with other like minded players. My early morning show and tell are a great way to start the day. Bi sexual here so all people are great to watch and chat with. Sure hope more people would open their cans here for us to enjoy and learn .Hope someone can help me get hard for them.

Always wanted to use a realistic lifelike dildo on here

This post was edited

I wank on cam here all the time, I'd love more company

This post was edited

Agree totally. To start the day with a slow and steady masturbation seeing other men doing the same -- wow the best quality of the day, it lingers in the body the whole day ! It is also so natural for us men to do that, simple and comfortable. A wonderful togetherness. I usually am on cam morning UK time.

This post was edited

Yes I agree. I don't get why more people don't do it. Totally safe and fun. Every body is different so just go for it and relax and get naked. :)

This post was edited