RE:To rim clean or unclean ? discuss

Clean hole and clean hole. I don't like people going down my hole that isn't fresh and clean.

This post was edited

For myself, ripe and/or dirty is the best! I never turn any hole away, even if it's clean. However, I prefer and always request dirty! No shower! No wiping!!

This post was edited

not so much into dirty but i do love a natural sweaty hole with natural smell to sniff, but yes i will eat ass anyway it is presented to me

This post was edited

I want to rim some dirty ass

Yes

This post was edited

I want to rim some dirty assYes

Yessss

This post was edited

Yes, I encourage EVERYONE to try eating or allowing someone to eat your dirty hole! The experience is phenomenal. Fortunately, one of my regular "straight" guys gave me his dirty hole Friday. As normal, he takes his dump at my place, doesn't wipe his ass hole, and proceeded directly to my mouth and tongue. He pulls his ass cheeks back for me, allowing maximum cleaning and pleasure. Although we never fuck, he allows me to suck him off, after I've licked his dirty hole clean. The taste of his dirty hole and fresh cum in my mouth is extraordinary!

This post was edited

I really enjoy a clean hole because I can rim it for hours. I've had my hole rimmed while dirty a few times(their choice), but mostly it gets rimmed after a gym session but it's clean. I personally don't rim dirty because smells sit in my nose for hours but I don't mind a sweaty, hairy asshole to enjoy.

This post was edited

I do of course prefer a clean smooth ass, that's why sauna clubs are good if you want a stranger's hole to lick, at least he's had a shower. I had a guy complain once that i had showered and cleaned my ass, he wanted it as unclean as possible, to lick, finger and probe with his tongue, no accounting for taste!

This post was edited

Definitely ripe and dirty! I will stand for those of us, including myself, who enjoy a nice dirty hole or prefer to have their dirty hole licked (however, many do not feel comfortable admitting it!) I have been eating dirty holes since my single digits and have never been ill. As an adult I have all my hepatitis vaccines (A & B) and Meningitis vaccines. I also perform a vinegar regiment prior and after licking dirty ass. I "perfected" my dirty ass licking in the Boy Scouts (No, I didn't receive a Merrit Badge!) where licking dirty holes was commonplace and expected. Naturally, I realize my skill and obsession with licking dirty buttholes is not common, and possibly a bit unusual for many, but I never like to discourage it. Although most all sexual activities have an inherit health risk, with the proper precautions, eating dirty ass is not necessarily more health risk than many other sexual activities. Of course, I would never ask another sexual partner to eat my dirty hole. Only a few men have requested this of me in my 59 years of sexual experience. However, my licking ripe and dirty holes is very popular with many men, especially straight and bi men. I get more "push back" from the gay community. During my many years of sexual experience, I have licked and eaten dirty buttholes on doctors, nurses, lawyers, dentist, PA's, musicians, repairmen, pilots and people from all walks of life, all without illness.

Therefore, for any and all members who enjoy licking ripe dirty holes or enjoy having their dirty holes serviced, you have a friend here who completely understands!

Thanks to all the group members for this interesting conversation and discussion!

Happy Ass Rimming!
Marc, Group Moderator

This post was edited