RE:WE ALL LOOK GREAT GIVING HEAD!

I agree everybody looks beautiful while theyre sucking a cock. Especially when theyre looking up into the persons eyes.
But the ones that really get me are in self suckers. The enjoyment is hard to see on their faces but watching them in their position is amazing

This post was edited

I agree everybody looks beautiful while theyre sucking a cock. Especially when theyre looking up into the persons eyes.But the ones that really get me are in self suckers. The enjoyment is hard to see on their faces but watching them in their position is amazing

i started self sucking at 12 and last time i did it in a cj with a little help - push i'd love to had a picture or video of me doing it as a keepsake lol but i've seen other videos of guys doing it and what a turn on , there use to a group on here for self sucking but think it disappeared. i wish i was young and limber again i'd suck myself off a lot.

This post was edited

Her I am

This post was edited

sexy picture coolryder i love those smooth cocks too

This post was edited

I am in need of a friend to allow me to get some pics of me sucking a nice cock or rimming a nice clean ass. Anyone in the Pensacola area hit me up please. Im horney and need a cock to suck!!!

This post was edited

Im in the Pensacola area and would love to have you drain my cock.

This post was edited