WE ALL LOOK GREAT GIVING HEAD!

Taking note of all the great photos of all of our participating members, has strengthened my belief that all of us really do look great giving head. If you agree with me please take the time to comment on all the great photos our members are posting and by all means please post more pics!

This topic was edited
RE:WE ALL LOOK GREAT GIVING HEAD!

i agree whenever i view the pictures i either want a cock in my mouth or a mouth on my cock . i still believe guys are better at sucking cock than the gals because they know how they want they're sucked to satisfaction

This post was edited

I agree

This post was edited

Sooooo true. Love seeing me with a cock in my mouth or having my cock in anothers mouth. Huge turn on. Wish I could get more pics like this.

This post was edited

I give head and get head. I really like the feeling of some 69.

This post was edited

i agree 69 is best of best fun and if timing right and both cum together it's awesome

This post was edited

I give head and get head. I really like the feeling of some 69.

Love immensely sucking on a very mature gentleman's cock n balls for an hour, 2 or 3 It's such a wonderful feeling, to me and for the old guy too

This post was edited

Me getting sucked off by a good friend.

This post was edited

Me getting sucked off.

This post was edited

I like the feel of a hard penis in my mouth almost not being able to take it all then finding out I can and feeling the shaft down my throat is very sensual.

This post was edited

i agree i can manage a stiff 6 inch cock deep in my mouth and do my darnest to take more, if i lay flat on my back and tilt my head back as a friend stands in front i find i can take a bigger cock as it slides in my throat, i'd love to try 8-9 inches

This post was edited